Dr. Kazarnovskis & Partners offers professional translations of documents in the following areas:
In the legal sense, the translation is certified, if an authorized translator certifies their correctness and completeness. These translations have a special evidential value and correspond to the requirements of the courts, registry offices and other authorities of the Federal Republic of Germany.
– Birth, marriage, death, notary and naturalization certificates
– Driving licenses and identity cards
– Registration and residence certificates
– Job references and police clearance certificates
Translating legal texts is one of the most difficult tasks, because the terminology of the source and target language must be accurately reproduced with all the subtleties of the different legal systems. In some cases, it is also necessary to use paraphrases in order to ensure correct terminology. In this respect, a high level of linguistic competence and sound legal knowledge of the respective legal system are required.
– Court orders and protocols
– Contracts and insurance policies
– Evidentiary documentation
– Power of attorney and wills
– Regulations and laws
Firstly, financial and commercial documents must be translated with the utmost precision, because even a small error can cause major financial damage. Secondly, confidentiality is essential in this type of translation, because it concerns the client’s economic interests and sensitive data.
– Expert assessments and financial reports
– Antitrust and trade regulations
– Letters of credit and bankruptcy documents
– Advertising texts and product descriptions
– Real estate valuations and expert reports